GPA Midstream Association and GPSA announced board members and officers during meetings at the GPA Midstream Convention in San Antonio.
GPA Midstream Association
GPA Midstream reported that its membership elected the following officers for 2023-24:
- Chair — Micheal Dunn, The Williams Companies
- Chair-elect — Greg Floerke, MPLX
- Vice chairs — Bill Johnson, Phillips 66; Natalie Gayden, Enterprise Products Operating, LLC, Jared Larew, EnLink Midstream
The following companies were elected to serve two-year terms on the GPA Midstream Board of Directors from Sept. 21, 2023 through the 2025 GPA Midstream Convention:
- Antero Midstream
- Aux Sable Liquid Products
- Baker & O’Brien, Inc.
- Boardwalk Pipelines
- Carrera Gas Company
- Crestwood Equity Partners
- Medallion Midstream
- Momentum Midstream
- Salt Creek Midstream
The GPSA board of directors affirmed the following officers for 2023-24:
- President — Ryan Rudnitzki, INNIO Waukesha Gas Engines Inc.
- First Vice President — Sue Ocel, Emerson
- Second Vice President — Gavin McIntyre, Bryan Research & Engineering
- Third Vice President — Brent Jasper, Jasper
- CEO — Joel Moxley, GPSA
The following were elected by a vote of the membership to the GPSA board of directors for a two-year term ending in 2025:
- Jacob Vasquez, Afton Pumps
- Jeff Bartlett, Bartlett Equipment Co.
- Matt Freeman, Burns & McDonnell
- Kevin Vincent, Cameron, A Schlumberger Company
- Mark Posey, Huntsman Corp.
- Scott Baker, Infinity Project Management (IPM)
- Carlos Conerly, ISTI Plant Services
- Bob Belkowski, J-W Power Company
- Kathy Norris, Kodiak Gas Services
- Trey Denison, Optimized Process Designs
- Ken Mathews, Patriot Process Equipment
- Kevin Holly Stratton, S2W Contracting
- Randy Richardson, Saulsbury Industries